Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Annapolis


Labor Day weekend we went to Annapolis for the first time. SOOO beautiful! I have some random cute pictures of Nicholas in here too. LOOK AT THAT FACE!! Killing me.

A side street in Annapolis. We need to go again and take some better pictures. The docks, boats, and Chesapeake Bay are breathtaking.

There was a hat shop where we pretended like we were going to start being really hip and trendy and wearing hats. Ethan could totally pull it off!

Poor little Nick is always getting kissed to death. I want to go wake him up right now so I can kiss his face.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're right, he can totally pull it off. You could too BTW

Marissa said...

Your boys are so cute! I love their smiles!

Also, I agree that your whole family could totally pull off "being hip and trendy"!

The Hodsons said...

That looks like a really cute place to visit...and those are some really cute kiddos!