We took a month-long trip this summer to the West Coast. The trip started in Boise. Matthew's older sister, Lisa, bought these Superman shirts for the boys and made them capes. She is so thoughtful like that.
Matthew's mom is so fun. She let the kids pick rocks out of the yard and paint them!
We stripped down the boys, and they had a blast!
Nick got SO dirty.
Then he started crying and throwing a fit for no reason so we had to take him in. Things can get pretty crazy when you have a raging baby with access to big rocks and paint!
We met my cousin, Elizabeth at the zoo. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her or her 2 boys....soon to be 3 boys!

1 comment:
Hmmm. How did Nick get that yellow streak on his back, I wonder? :)
Post a Comment