Thursday, February 14, 2013
Love Letters for Valentines Day
When I was a child, my parents wrote me a love letter every Valentines Day. I still have all of them! I wanted to start the tradition with my boys.
Ethan,
We love you so much and cannot imagine our lives without you! You bring energy, love, craziness, and happiness to our family. You are a great example to Nicholas. He watches everything you do. Thank you for helping him get snacks, reading books to him, wrestling him, and letting him watch "Wonder Pets" when I know you would rather watch "Curious George".
You are full of life and happiness. You can always make us laugh, and there is never a dull moment when you are around! Besides being a fun person, you are very aware of others' feelings and situations. You are sensitive to your friends feelings and your parents and little brother.
You are a friend to everyone and have an active imagination. You work hard to figure things out, and even though you get frustrated, you keep trying until you get it. We are proud of you for that.
Just last week Dad took you to his office for the whole day and most people didn't even know that you were there! We are so proud of you for growing up to be such a good little boy and kind brother.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Nicholas,
You are becoming quite the cute little boy! Your facial expressions are hilarious. You are always doing something silly with your mouth, eyes and nose to make us laugh and smile:) You love to be around Ethan, but you call him "Ah-tee". You like to be around other children, and you like to talk "baby talk" to babies. You like to climb on babies too...but that usually doesn't go over too well! You are a very physical and loving child. You will give hugs and kisses to anyone who asks for them, and you love to cuddle. Right now you love your tiny little animals. You are almost always carrying one or two in your hands. You also like cars, trains, dinosaurs, and the animal figurines that Daddy brought back from Africa.
You are such a joy to have in our lives, and such a good, sweet little boy.
We love you!
Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always think of those notes on Valentine's Day, and I've started to do it for my girls too. :)
It's a good tradition.
I love this idea! Our little loves deserve love letters...no doubt about it!
Post a Comment