Spring Soccer
One of my favorite outfits for Ella
We rode a real steam engine. It was really slow, and hot, but the boys loved it!
We also drove to Gettysburg, because we had never been before, and were only about 30 minutes away.
We found this covered bridge on the way to Gettysburg
On the way back, we stripped down the boys and played at the park and in stream
The tooth fairy couldn't come to Ethan's room, because Matthew fell asleep with him. She left this apology note.
I still have a note I got from the Tooth Fairy too!
Brock and Nick with Mrs. Pitts at the end of "Terrific Twos"
Ethan drew a picture of the DC temple with Matthew and I in front of it.
The boys use Ella's toy rings to become bulls
I love her in pigtails!
We decided to hike Mt. SugarLoaf. It is the closest thing to the mountains that we could find relatively close to us.
Beautiful view from the top!
Once you get to the top, there are a lot of fun rocks to climb on
We saw what we thought to be the mountain, and it looked pretty easy to climb, so we just went straight up. Later, we found that most people take stairs up to the top. So we took the stairs back down, and couldn't find our car. Matthew stayed with Ella and Nick, and Ethan and I flagged down a nice family to drive us to our car, and then we went and picked everyone else back up.

No comments:
Post a Comment