Sunday, April 19, 2015

January

Seneca Creek State park.  It has recycled tires in place of mulch and for most of the playground equipment.  Ella first started learning to crawl here.
I love Nick in this hat 
Ella learning to walk at Castle Park (Adventure Playground)
The kids and I try to get outside and play every day, despite the weather.  All these were taken in January I think.
On the giant swing at Castle Park
At the Air and Space museum in Dulles

Nick pretending to be asleep 
Ethan and Mateen did this behind the couch downstairs.  They were having a contest to see whose crayon would disappear first.  It wasn't as fun for them to clean up.  Magic Erasers work great for getting crayon off tile though!
While Matthew was traveling Nick found Matthew's glasses in a box of toys.  We had to send him this picture to show him that they were found 

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

You have the best parks there! Aren't magic erasers the best invention ever? Love you and can't wait to see you!