
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Real Live Frogs
The National Geographic Museum hosted at least 20 different species of frogs for two weeks. They ranged from one and a half inches long to nine! We went per my request as part of my birthday celebration. I'm a big fan of amphibians, and I wasn't disappointed. My favorite were the little yellow ones, and of course the poison dart frogs. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Umm yeah,
those are real frogs- we believe you- NOT
I agree with Mike, no way those are real. They are just plastic ones like the ones Dennis and Naomi's boys have. Those kind of frogs don't really exist...do they? lol Happy Birthday Champ!
We saw a frog exhibit in San Francisco, I think, and it was cool. I couldn't believe all the different colors and shapes they came in. Why do you think we like them so much? Ryan didn't seem to be as impressed with them as I was. It must be those window-wells.
Alisha, I saw you on Mike & Kristine's blog so I thought I would check yours out and say hi! Your little boy is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well. I am teaching 2nd grade and working on a master's degree right now... I have officially entered insanity!
Post a Comment