Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 years already?!

Kaui, 2004

Arlington, VA 2009
Okay, so we don't really have any recent family pictures, but we are working on that. Possibly in the spring? Sorry mom, you'll get one eventually:) So I figure you see enough pictures of me, and Ethan and Matthew look SO cute together anyways:)

Wow. I can't believe Matthew and I have been married 5 years! It has been fun looking back on all the amazing adventures we have had. It kind of makes me sick to think about life had I not married him. But I guess I wouldn't know what I was missing, right?:)


Matthew is SO romantic, and got us a night at the Marriott. The night we were married we stayed in the SLC Marriott before we flew to Kaui, and so it was a great way to reminisce! We had such a fun time for our anniversary and are so grateful that our friends could stay at our house and watch little E. He didn't seem to miss us too much:) It was fun feeling like we were on vacation in our own city, but we didn't have to travel, we actually walked to the hotel. It was great:)




3 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Congratulations on 5 years together!!!!

becky said...

Happy anniversary. The time totally flies, doesn't it?

I love that you took a vacation in your own town. So romantic and fun!

Ashley McNair said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary! I love the cute Hawaii picture!