Friday, March 6, 2009
Future chef?
He was carrying this around all morning, and so I let him take it with him during his nap. I tried for so long to get him to sleep with a little bear, or monkey (I really really pushed for the monkey, because I loved how he looked sleeping with it) but he just kept throwing it out before he slept. Actually, he sometimes will throw everything out of his crib before he falls asleep, as a routine. I caught him trying to throw out his pillow once, but it was too big for his tiny frame. Oh, one more funny thing. Somtimes he grabs stuff (usually clothes) off the top of the dresser and cuddles with them during naps. He especially likes Matthew's shirts:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awwww....so cute! I love that picture!
I LOVE Ethan! He is probably one of the funniest kids I know!
Cute, cute, cute! BTW Happy Anniversary yesterday.
hilarious! Reese loves to throw things out of her crib too...usually her binky--I think she is trying to say, "sorry, mom, no binky. guess I can't take my nap then!"
Post a Comment