-I burned half of the toasted bread
-My chocolate covered strawberries wouln't stick to the chocolate
-My fake alcholic drink ended up NOT tasting like the good, Martinelli's bubbly grape juice. Actually, when I checked out, the cashier asked for my ID. I told him it wasn't alcholic, and blushing, made him check to make sure it wasn't. He STILL checked my ID. I guess some people like the taste of alcholic beverages (like O'Doul's non-alcoholic beer) without the alcohol.
BUT, the rest of the dinner turned out great! This afternoon Ethan got to deliver valentines to his little friends too, and that was fun to teach him how to give.
Happy Valentines Day! Here are some of my favorite things about my Love:
-He has a great sense of humor, and that is great....because we can laugh really hard at things together:)
-He has great taste in music, and was one of the first things that attracted me to him. After our second time meeting, he was taking me home from a jell-o slide on campus, and he had "Good Charlotte" on in the car. We were both covered in green jell-o, listening to the music, and it was perfect.
-He is great with Ethan. Children have always been drawn to Matthew, and Ethan is definitely not an exception.
-I rarely hear Matthew say anything negative or complain.
-He is so lively at social events and makes everything fun. He can always make people cheer and clap, and we both think that is funny.
-Matthew, without exception, always thinks of Ethan and I, and what our needs/wants are before his own. Always.
-He is frugal, makes sure we don't spend more than we have, and puts the rest away. But he loves spoiling Ethan and I with things we don't need.
-Matthew always has some thing he is really into. Right now it is guns, and training for a half-marathon.
-He has great ambition, and is always striving to be better
-He has a very kind heart. Even when he was little, he found a snake on a bike trail. He wanted to take it home, and so he rode his bike with one hand and held the snake behind his back so it wouldn't get wind on its face. I love that story:)
-As far as I am concerned, Matthew pretty much knows everything about the church, or otherwise.
-Nothing is impossible with Matthew
-He is great helping with Ethan, and around the house.
-He will compromise with me on anything I ask him to, even if he doesn't want to.
-Matthew is punctual.
-He is the most honest person I have ever met. I trust him completely with anything he tells me.
Love you Sweetie!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVED hearing about you and Matthew listening to Good Charlotte in your car after getting covered in jello! Adorable post.
So sweet! I'm glad the rest of the day worked out for you!
Post a Comment