This past week we went with my friend Kristina to Frying Pan Park in Herndon, VA. The kids loved playing on these little tractors.


I have been cutting Ethan's hair again, I think I am getting a little better. He just keeps looking so BIG!

It is fun to go to this farm in the spring to see the baby animals. I told Ethan that these were piglets and he said "Oh, just like in Winnie the Pooh!" Uh-huh.

Ethan and Joseph. You always have to have a good tractor ride on a farm.

Nicholas chewing on some wheat on the grass while we played at the park. He continues to be the happiest baby I have ever known! He gets soooo much attention everywhere we go, because he is so smiley. He pretty much gets kissed all day from me, Ethan and Matthew:)
2 comments:
What a fun outing! You are such a fun Mom. I didn't even know that this place existed . . . we'll have to go!
FUN! The kids look like they are in heaven.
Post a Comment