I cannot believe this is my first time to Great Falls!! It was only a 30 minute drive, and the boys and I just went during the day. I guess it was National Park week, and so we got in free too! Also, it is super busy during the weekends, so it was great that we didn't have to wait to get in.

The falls are absolutely stunning and majestic. You can feel the spray on your face from this lookout, and there are lots of fun rocks to climb on (not close to the water) and great hiking trails.

The beautiful flowers Matthew gave me for my birthday

My guitar!! This was for my birthday too, but I got it about 3 weeks ago. I have always wanted to learn to play, and was recently inspired by my brother Michael's decision to learn too! So far I have 6 chords memorized and can pick out melodies on the first 4 strings without looking at my hands. I love it! I am glad to have a bit of theory knowledge as a base, because it has been very helpful in learning.

Another reason we have been trying to go to all the spots in Virginia that we haven't visited is because we are
MOVING TO MARYLAND!! This is a picture of the city where we will be living. Isn't it stunning?? More on the move later!:)
3 comments:
The flowers are beautiful!
Awesome that you got a guitar. Mike has inspired you and Ryan. Ryan says the theory has helped alot with him also.
Looks like a pretty city.
Oh my gosh! You're moving! We really need to get together with our boys - especially before you are a whole state away. :)
Nicholas looks so grown up! Happy bday again and I,m so excited for you to be learning the guitar!
Post a Comment