Sunday, May 15, 2011

Maybe make you laugh, definitely make you smile

He has been wearing this all day for 4 days. He even wore it to the grocery store. It is way too small, but he doesn't seem to care:)
I love that laugh


Funny Ethan:

E: I have an ocean at my house, and there is a dolphin in there.

Me: You mean the bathtub?

E: No, it’s just my ocean. Now all the ocean going down the hole. (when I drain the tub) I not going down the hole though. ( 1/22/11)

He calls chicken nuggets “chicken magnets” (We just realized yesterday that he got that from a song Matthew and I like called "Chick Magnet", because we were listening to it in the car) Now we have to sing it "chicken magnet".

Shut all these craps “cracks” in the blanket over his head

“stamp up” for stand up

I can’t close my eyes (to pray) I too small (april 19 2011)

When I wear my goggles, I going to be invisible, and swim and swim everywhere, and no ducks or sharks can catch me. (4-19-2011)

Funny places I have found Ethan urinating:

Into a bucket in the tub

On the side of the tub, naked, standing on the edge

Around the corner, on the neighbors plants

Outside our apartment while I was doing laundry

Into the back of a toy dump truck

Place we have caught him before he got his pants all the way down:

At the top of playground equipment, off the side

Going down the steps from our car into our apartment

"I just want that toy (in a magazine) I going to get that for Christmas, but I can’t. It is just trapped in there forever." (in the picture). (5-4-2011)

"Okay Nick-o, (in a sing-song voice) you are just trapped in your crib, you can’t get out. Good night, we love you." (5-6-11)

E: My shirt is wet

Me: What happened, did you have an accident?

E: No, it just got wet when I was eating….with my TEETH!! *chomp chomp chomp* (then he chased me around the house, biting at me) (5-9-2011)

All I can say about this was that he was really tired, and I think I was too, because I couldn't stop laughing, and that continued to encourage his crazy dancing.


6 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

THAT IS HILLARIOUS! I am laughing so hard. I luv that kid. We need to have Ethan over for a playdate.

Amanda said...

I love you guys!! We miss you!!

I loved the thing about the toy being stuck in the page, so funny!

stephanie said...

that has to be about the cutest bunny I have ever seen.

The Hodsons said...

LOL!!!! I don't normally use the term LOL in vain...unless I am LOL!!! That is so cute!

Marissa said...

How funny! It all made me laugh-the urinating stories, the quotes from Ethan. I can just see him chasing you around the apartment, chomping his teeth. Ha!

Evans Family said...

We were just looking at this post again and Kylie said that "Ethan looks so cute"