Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall 2011


Matthew did a duathlon (run 3 miles, bike 10, run 3) in Hagerstown, MD. The boys and I didn't go and see him because I needed Nick to take a nap that morning so we could meet some friends in Baltimore that afternoon/evening.
Carving pumpkins. We aren't that creative, but the kids don't seem to mind. What is Ethan doing in this picture???

The boys helping me rake the leaves for the very first time:)

I like bathing babies in the sink. Mostly out of convenience, but I really love how they look in there.




Nick likes to drink the water.


We are teaching him baby signs like we did Ethan. He loves loves dogs right now, so we taught him the sign, which is to pant like a dog. Only he pretty much does this for every animal he sees:)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

So adorable! I love the pictures!