Sunday, November 20, 2011

House stuff and Nick walking

When my mom came and helped me move in and decorate the house, we weren't able to finish all the projects that we set out to do. I know we have been here 6 months, but I am starting to put the finishing touches on the house. I made this table runner out of the material that was used to make the pillows on the couch in the living room (below)



The blue pillows are from Target, and the yellow my mom had her seamstress friend make for me out of this material that I loved.

My mom helped me match the pillows to this fabric that I also loved. I just bought a blank canvas and pinned the material on the back. Pretty cheap decorating:)


Nick walks now! He and Ethan are having so much fun playing together now that he is like a real live person that walks and sort of talks:)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oooh, I love how your house looks! I like the colors.
I can't believe Nick is walking! Crazy!