Ethan made this gingerbread house in preschool. The candy was all eaten within the hour.
A couple girls and I got together and made turkey shirts for the boys
for Thanksgiving. I am not normally crafty- I just helped cut out
stuff.
We went to Boston to visit Matthew's brother for Thanksgiving. The trip was great! Ethan and Nick love their cousins so much! I had never done sight-seeing there, and so our nieces and nephews watched the boys for the day while we explored.
These canons were a short walk from the family's house
In Little Italy
This month Ethan also got to do "Donuts with Dad" where the fathers come to the preschool and well....eat donuts! Ethan loved having him there.
This says "I like to go to the zoo with my dad."

1 comment:
Those shirts are very cute!
You look adorable, as always. I bet Boston was fun to see. Someday...
Did Ethan write the sentence about going to the zoo? Cause if so, Ethan's writing is so clear! Wow.
Post a Comment