Saturday, July 6, 2013

2 boys

 I had to do a post just about my two boys, because they won't just be two boys for long!  We found out we are having a baby girl in November, and we are so excited!!
These two have come a very long way in the last 4 or 5 months.  They used to fight about EVERTHING!  Ethan has been great helping Nick with his temper, and Nick is good at calming Ethan down.  One of their favorite past times right now is wrestling.  I feel like they are wrestling all day, and I love it!  It always ends either with crying (obviously) or with Ethan wanting to be free of Nick.  Nick is mostly in the wrestling for the hugging.  He is always trying to pin Ethan down so he can get close enough and make him still enough to just put his face next to Ethan's and cuddle.
Nick calls Ethan "Missy" right now.  We aren't sure where that comes from, but we think it is hilarious!  Another game they like to play is baby- where Nick feeds Ethan milk from his baby cup.  They also play "dog" where they take turns being the dog and playing fetch.  Nick also likes riding on Ethan's back.  
Ethan has been a great help with Nick.  He can get him dressed, help him with things, and is generally sought after by Nick for help.  This wasn't always the case, but we are at a good place now:)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That is so great! I'm glad they are having fun together. I love watching my girls play together. (peaceably!) :)