Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bolinders visit

 We went to the Children's Museum in Baltimore and had such a fun time!
 Ethan makes friends wherever we go.
 Sharon is such a fun grandmother.  She really loves to color (I forgot to get a picture of her coloring with Ethan) and read to the boys.  She is reading The Friend (a church magazine) to the boys here.


 Bob and Sharon are great at helping me do projects when they are here.  My dad helped me plant the astilbe and ferns on the left and put in the bark.
 Sharon helped me install the brick edging on the right and the stones.
We didn't have time to plant more astible and ferns before they had to leave, so I planted them that evening.  I love sitting on this bench and eating Otter Pops and reading a book.  I feel like our front yard is finally finished!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

It looks beautiful! Good job with all your hard work!