This is what I looked like a couple days before Ella was born
Ella Ashbury Haight 10/26/2013 9:30 pm 19 inches, 7.4lbs
My mom came the next day (Ella was 2 weeks early) and stayed with me and the boys for 10 days. It was so great to have her here! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her here, but she and my dad will be back next week (when they were originally scheduled to come out) and I will get some more pictures then:)
My mom came the next day (Ella was 2 weeks early) and stayed with me and the boys for 10 days. It was so great to have her here! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her here, but she and my dad will be back next week (when they were originally scheduled to come out) and I will get some more pictures then:)
With each baby, I fall in love with Matthew all over again
I love the color of her hair. She has such beautiful natural highlights!
She has been a happy, sweet, good little baby. She sleeps great, and rarely cries. We are so happy to welcome her into the family!
I had to post this picture of Nick. We took Ella on our first outing as a family, and she cried a bit in the car. Nick looked so miserable:(

1 comment:
I'm so glad she made it here safe. I can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment