Monday, November 25, 2013

Ella's blessing day


 Matthew gave Ella a beautiful blessing.  I am so lucky to have a wonderful, loving husband worthy to bless our children.
 My mom purchased this dress for Ella while I was still pregnant with her visiting them this summer.  Isn't she beautiful and perfect?
 My mom sent me home with my baby shoes that I wore on my blessing, and the blanket my grandmother made for the blessing day.  I was really emotional putting the dress on her and the booties.
 The boys are still in love with Ella.  I thought it would wear off after a couple of weeks, but it hasn't!  We call her "Little Miss", "Miss Ella", and Nick has started calling her "Umbrella".

Our little family of 5

1 comment:

Marissa said...

She is so beautiful!! Of course the boys still adore her. ;)
I love your family picture. What a good looking family!!