A car seat box turns into a hideout to scare dad
Nick has been wearing socks on his hands pretending to be a walrus
Ethan lost his first tooth!
This is gum on Ethan's back. We have no idea how it got there, and he wouldn't let us try to get it off. So it eventually wore away after a couple weeks.
4 months
We have had 8 snow days this winter and 4 two-hour delays. I had to get creative with indoor fun!
A new favorite game- Baby. At least someone is getting some use out of them- Ella sure doesn't!
Boys matching shirts from Ghana, from Matthew's co-worker
Girls weekend, Ella came and was perfect.

1 comment:
Pretending to be a walrus?! That is not how I imagined the sentence ending. :)
Ella is absolutely adorable!
I can't imagine 8 snow days. Holy Cow. Good thing you are creative!
Post a Comment