Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rehobath Beach and Ocean City

 Last Saturday was the first 65 degree day in months, so we decided to go to the beach for a day.  It is under 3 hours away.  We didn't get in the water, but the sand was warm, and we found a lot of cool shells.



 This is the Delaware Memorial Bridge.  We went to Ocean City first, which is in Maryland, and then we drove to Rehobath Beach in Delaware to our hotel.

 Walking on the docks at night

 Matthew found this cool nature center (I know, we are obsessed with them) in Delaware that had local coastal fish
 They also had a touching tank.  Nick is touching               Matthew dared me to touch this crab.  The
a horseshoe crab                                                                 boys were impressed 


 We took a pit stop along the way, I just had to take a picture:)
 Just lunching at a quaint restaurant





2 comments:

Evans Family said...

Just finished reading all your new posts. Miss you guys! Ella is adorable and your boys are getting so big. Can't wait to see you this summer! Love you all!!!

And I really, really like your haircut.
Love, Kristine

Marissa said...

I yearn for the beach. Hearing those waves crashing.... sigh.
I'm so glad you could get away for a bit and enjoy being together. It looks super fun.