(continuation of Boise trip)
We met my sister in law and her two children there and Matthew's mom at this park. As you can see from the picture below, there is a sand trail that goes straight up the middle and is very steep. Matthew said that when he was a child he used to climb up it all the time. So Lenorah (Matthew's neice) and I decided to try it in flip-flops and sandals. We kept sliding down, and I got stuck when we were halfway to the top and started sliding back. So I took off my flops and crabwalked to the side with Lenorah and used the rope to get to the top. You know that feeling when you are climbing a tree or rock-climbing and you know you have to go up or down? It was kind of like that, but less intense...and sandier.



2 comments:
That is pretty strange to have a sand trail in the middle of the mountain. It sounds like you worked pretty hard to get up there.
Yea "There ain't know mountain high enough....:)" Looks so fun!!!
Post a Comment