Thursday, May 1, 2008

Larry King


So, last saturday we were stopped at a light downtown when Matthew spotted Larry King Live. That's right. Live in person. He was walking across the street to the Ritz-Carlton wearing super tight jeans. I wonder why Americans are so fascinated by celebrities? It is probably safe to say that most of us would rather look at beautiful people than everyday "radio faces". But Larry King? Come on. He's nice looking....but I wouldn't call him beautiful. But now I can add him to my running list of famous people I have seen. Because we weren't able to get a picture with him, I will just post this one we took with Cindy Sheehan at the White House. Actually, if you just squint a little bit, you can't tell the difference.

2 comments:

Jay and Amanda said...

So how big is your celebrity list? I think my list only includes Donny Osmond, Bronco Mendenhall (BYU Football couch, total Utah celeb) and that would be it. Hmmm, oh! but Gary Coleman lives in my city, I could run into him anyday, right?

Marissa said...

I've met Gary Coleman's wife. Does that count? Maybe not, since they are in the middle of a divorce now, or so I hear.