Monday, July 21, 2008

Aren't we resourceful?

Well, I guess it isn't so much Matthew and I being resourceful as much as my mom. I was explaining to her our predicament with Ethan's sleeping. He used to take naps and go down for the night initially in our bedroom on the floor. But since becoming more mobile, I couldn't get him to stay asleep due to an abundance of unchartered territory in our room. So the baby fence between the two dressers was my mom's idea, and last night it worked. Now we just move him into his real crib in the living room when we go to sleep.

2 comments:

The Hodsons said...

That's a crack up. Alisha I love your red paint!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha!
Can you believe it's been seven years since we were in high school together? Crazy. Now you're in D.C. I'm in Idaho we've got kids, mortgages, resposibilities. Where did the time go?
Holly