

If you are local, there is a pretty little trail right off of GW parkway off the Turkey Run exit. It goes through a little forest and overlooks the potomac. If you have children, keep in mind that you can't really take a stroller. The leaves are really beautiful right now and the weather was perfect.

7 comments:
That trail looks beautiful! We are so lucky to be in D.C. in the Fall!
Hey! Yes, we do!!! How'd you find us? I've looked for you guys multiple times! Your little one is precious! Ethan Charles, right?
chase says "yeah!"
Oooh, so pretty! You guys are such a cute little family.
We are all over that! You guys are too cute!
Alisha!! Hey, I'm so excited I just found your blog. How have you been?! I haven't seen you for a while. It's sad not being in the ward anymore.
I LOVE fall walks. Justin probably wants to kill me because I've made him go on three 'nature walks' this week. Hee hee
I found your blog through michael's. This is the first I have seen baby Ethan. He is darling.
This is your cousin stephanie just in case you don't make the connection and think some stranger is leaving you a message.
You look great and that sounds pretty fun teaching pilates. Way to go!
Post a Comment