Monday, November 24, 2008

Laughing game

I hide behind the door, and when Ethan opens it, I make a crazy face. Then he laughs and shuts the door again. Apparently, the face I was making today was HILARIOUS.

10 comments:

stephanie said...

I saw it on facebook but it is still funny! Addie loves watching it.

The Hodsons said...

I had to watch this over and over again and then I made Tyler watch it. He has the cutest most contagious laugh and seems like the life of the party/your house.

Jessica said...

So funny! I just love that kid. He is way too cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute, Stella laughs like that when she sees herself in the mirror.

Starnes fam said...

O my goodness Matt.....he is absolutely DARLING! What a sweet little laugh!

Lilianne said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a great little kid!!!

Littleshortstacks said...

I can't believe you caught that on video! Super cute!

Evans Family said...

Love it...can't stop laughing the whole time I am watching it!

Jessica F. said...

That is probably the cutest laugh I have EVER heard!

taryn said...

you must be the funniest mommy on this earth, he is cracking up like I have never seen! that is hilarious!