This part of the trip is probably Matthew's least inspiring and most easily forgotten for his time in Tanzania. He decided beforehand that he would choose one weekend of the three to do something he wanted to do. The other two weekends were dedicated to those in need. Arusha is known for Safaris and tourism. So I am glad that he took advantage of that, and also that he wasn't killed by a hippo. More deaths per year by hippo than lion. Look it up. Also, the person who was supposed to arrange this sort of dropped the ball. But Matthew wanted to go, and so he did all the leg work to make it happen.
Most of the animals were seen in the Angorrogorro Crater where there is a watering hole.

2 comments:
I'm glad Matthew wasn't killed by a hippo too!
It was great to read about you guys and get caught up. You guys look so cute!! Good Luck and keep me posted. Super jealous about the African safari. I love animals!!!
Post a Comment