He laughs the whole time he is swinging, irregardless of duration.
We play a little game where he pretends like he doesn't know I am there. He plays for a while with a little excited smile. Then he comes over to look through the hole, and he tries to get me:)

Sometimes he comes and looks through and tries to talk to me.
He can say a lot of words now. The one he says most clearly is "bye". He also has learned to kiss. I ask him, and smiling in anticipation, walks over, pulls my hair so that my face is closer, and kisses my cheek with an open mouth. Sometimes the kiss ends in a sort of hard bite. Sometimes he doesn't let go. But he is usually laughing at that point and I can free him:)
He can say a lot of words now. The one he says most clearly is "bye". He also has learned to kiss. I ask him, and smiling in anticipation, walks over, pulls my hair so that my face is closer, and kisses my cheek with an open mouth. Sometimes the kiss ends in a sort of hard bite. Sometimes he doesn't let go. But he is usually laughing at that point and I can free him:)
Also, he had his first kiss on the lips by a 20 month old. He followed her around the rest of the night.

8 comments:
Oh- look at that face. What a cutie!
he is a cutie! First kiss already? You better watch that boy.
How fun! I can't wait till Sterling gets old enough to go to the park and actually play...so fun!
Ethan is AdOrAbLe!!!
So cute! His hair reminds me of a teenage babe!!
Omigosh that last pic is so cute. It's so sweet he's willingly giving out kisses!!
How cute! We love going to the park. Ours doesn't have swings, but thankfully, our swing set in the back does.
What cute pictures. These make me excited to take my baby to the park too! Oh, and the whole thinking you are russian thing is because you are tall, skinny, and way pretty!
Those are priceless pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment