We love his hair!!
He comes up and sits on our shoulders and says "Happy Birthday!" Which actually sounds more like "Happy Bershay". Then he gets an imaginary birthday hat and puts it on our heads, which he promptly throws in the mud. "Here's your birthday hat, now throw in the mud, all dirty....sorry".
"My shadow doesn't have eyes."
"I got sick, just like George." Talking about a Curious George book we read
"That's my favorite home." He says that when he is cuddled into me somewhere, like in my arms, behind my back hugging around my neck, etc.
"Just like at my house." Anything we see that we have at our home in toy form, he says this. Example, helicopters, trains, baby etc....
"I just got sick in my nose." When he has a runny nose

1 comment:
I love Nicholas' smile! His little dimple reminds me of Ethan.
Maybe Ethan had a bad birthday experience and someone threw his hat in the mud? He is Hilarious!
Post a Comment