Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just because Fall pictures

After a MUCH needed haircut by my friend Jessica
I LOVE this outfit!!

Pretty eyes


They love eachother

Ethan and Nicholas change so quickly now, we feel like we need to keep updating our family picture.
Saturday started out kind of rough, but Matthew suggested that we just get out of the house. Things are always better when we do that. Parks and ice-cream really mend the worst of days.

6 comments:

MichiganMarshes said...

Nicholas doesn't look like a newborn any more. They grow so fast!

Rachelle said...

love your park pictures. Boys are so fun and getting outside makes everyone happy at our house too!

Lisa said...

You are the most beautiful family I have ever seen. I just want to bring you all home to live with me...:) We miss you and love you!!!

The Hodsons said...

Beautiful babies!

Marissa said...

Cute cute cute!

Heather said...

awe I love that little smile :)