Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick n' treat/Ka-CHOW!

Halloween with kids is great. Ethan went to some type of Halloween party/trick or treat event almost every day of the week! His friend Jakson let him borrow this Cars costume. Ka-chow!! He said trick n' treat, and I thought it was too cute to correct.

Our good friend, Kristina had a party for all the kids. Not everyone is in the picture, but this was as good as we could get:) These are a bit out of order, but I liked them.

He kisses him all day.

Lightning McQueen!!

At a church gathering for trunk n' treat

Nicholas hated being a bear

SO much. He was in this for 30 seconds while I took the picture.

2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Those costumes are too cute! Ethan looks like he LOVES being Lightening McQueen. :)

Marissa said...

I love the Lightning McQueen costume! Halloween is a lot more fun with kids, I agree. Poor Nicholas! So much anger about an outfit. :)