Okay, now for some hilarious things Ethan has been saying and need to document:
"What happened my teeth bouncing around?" (when he was shivering) 10/29/2010
"Dad got that purple car out of the hole, and now me happy. I not going down the hole." (when Matthew got a car out of the toilet for Ethan) 11/1/10
"I just like yours face." (to me) (11/30/10)
"Are you pretty or short?" (to me, when we were teaching him about opposites....should have been pretty or handsome or tall or short:) ) (11/30/10)
"The Lamanites just get me in my dreams." (I have to say I was sort of proud of this, but sad he had a nightmare) (12/1/10)
"That crow crying- he needs some green food." (12/6/10)
"I need a new nose and foot." (when he got hurt) 12/13/10
"I just need Christmas now." (12/13/2010)
"I’m too sick to play." (because he was watching a show) (12/17/2010)
"Theres a baby Jakson in my stomach." (12/17/2010)
"Excused please?" (from toilet) (12/17/2010)
"I don’t need one bandaid." (he says this too me ALL the time) (12/17/2010)
"Okay hands:(to me) close yours eyes, time to go to sleep." (when I was stopping him from putting trains on the table) (12/28/2010)
"Dad got that purple car out of the hole, and now me happy. I not going down the hole." (when Matthew got a car out of the toilet for Ethan) 11/1/10
"I just like yours face." (to me) (11/30/10)
"Are you pretty or short?" (to me, when we were teaching him about opposites....should have been pretty or handsome or tall or short:) ) (11/30/10)
"The Lamanites just get me in my dreams." (I have to say I was sort of proud of this, but sad he had a nightmare) (12/1/10)
"That crow crying- he needs some green food." (12/6/10)
"I need a new nose and foot." (when he got hurt) 12/13/10
"I just need Christmas now." (12/13/2010)
"I’m too sick to play." (because he was watching a show) (12/17/2010)
"Theres a baby Jakson in my stomach." (12/17/2010)
"Excused please?" (from toilet) (12/17/2010)
"I don’t need one bandaid." (he says this too me ALL the time) (12/17/2010)
"Okay hands:(to me) close yours eyes, time to go to sleep." (when I was stopping him from putting trains on the table) (12/28/2010)

3 comments:
Ha ha! Ethan is so funny!
He's such a cutie!
So Funny! Three year olds come up with the most crazy things!
Post a Comment