Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas tree

Ethan was being a little too quiet in the kitchen, that is almost always a bad sign.
He pulled a chair into the kitchen to get to his birthday cake
And yes, I did tell him to keep eating so I could take a picture. Who cares, it's his cake. Besides, he only ate the top!:)

We had some friends over a couple days after Ethan's birthday, and they played with the balloons for a half an hour!

Our kids really enjoy laundry baskets

We always love the "baby in a sack" stage, and Ethan wanted to be one too....in Nicholas's pajamas. I can't believe this fit him!

Playing with a flashlight in the Christmas tree box

Nicholas loves his bouncy seat

We got the winter stuff out- he wore this all day in the house

We got our first tree! It is only 4' tall, but we are so excited!


Nicholas talking and giggling

Ethan playing a made up game called "green game" with Nicholas. I posted this to show the interaction between the two of them. Also, there are about 10 different green games....I am having a hard time keeping track!

3 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

I love Ethan eating the frosting...and the fact that you told him to keep going. ; ) Bouncers are the best! I just picked one up for Evie yesterday!! I took a shower in peace today so it's working.

And the videos were adorable, I can't believe Nicholas is giggling, and Ethan's game was so cute.

Evans Family said...

I agree, quiet=not a good sign.

Love your tree. It is beautiful.

Nicholas is growing so fast. He is adorable. Love it when siblings interact. Looks like you guys are dong well. I just have to tell you that every time I read your posts I think...wow! She is an amazing mom.

Love you,
Kristine

Marissa said...

I've got to stop reading these posts late at night. I get sad and weepy because I miss you guys!
The boys are incredibly cute!