Monday, January 24, 2011

What baby?

Ethan is now in primary. This is what he brought home after class, and the conversation was retold to Matthew, and then to me.
Teacher: Okay, let's draw a picture of your families. (They then helped the students draw members of their families)
Teacher to Ethan: Okay, Ethan, is this everyone? Don't you have a little brother now?
Ethan: No, there is only me.
Teacher: Are you sure?
Ethan: Yes, it's just me, mom, and dad.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am sorry that I laughed at this! I am sure he loves little Nicholas so much, but was maybe having a moment?

We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Ha ha! He'll probably adjust soon. He just needs a few months, right?

Marissa said...

That's hilarious!

Lisa said...

Confession time: When your husband was born, we had to share a room. It didn't last long with all his crying and poop. So, I moved out of his room and in with Michael. I thought he was the most annoying thing EVER! I then pretty much ignored him until he was 12... But don't worry, he is one of my favorite people on earth now!!! :) Love you and the pic! XO

stephanie said...

this story makes me laugh really hard. What a cutie!