Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A bit of February

Delicious toes
He is 6 months now, and still in 75th percentile. He now weighs 18.5 pounds, and is hungrier and happier than ever. He sits up well by himself, rolls, laughs, and pretends to talk.

A backpack that we purchased for Nicholas, but Ethan fits too!:)


At the National Building Museum. This is one of our favorites, and I can't believe we just found out about it! There is a huge display of skyscrapers made of legos (done professionally), and another room full of legos for children to play with. The actual building is beautiful, and it was a fun Saturday activity to do on a cold day.



Loving to ride on dad's back





Ethan playing the sword game on Wii Sports

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh, man. Aren't you so glad that the Wii was invented? It's the perfect thing for little boys.

Lisa said...

You should totally submit that to be the next Wii commercial...I would buy one. I was also going to make a comment about E definitely being M's son, with all the video game playing in his underwear and all...but I'll refrain...:)

Emily Hamilton said...

That looks so fun! We need to go. Your boys are so cute!

Marissa said...

Cute pics of Nicholas, and Ethan playing the Wii is great.