
We recently went to Cabin John Park in Rockville, MD with some friends who know we are train obsessed. I had to take Matthew back there yesterday to check it out.
This is a pig that talks when you put trash in his mouth!! We were so unprepared last time, so we brought LOTS of trash this time:)

It doesn't work when you put stuff in his nose.....

Nicholas and Matthew....love love love that smile:)

Ethan and I swinging together at the park. He hugs onto me and I go really really high. We both love it.

So excited to be on the train!!

I just liked this.

Waiting at the real live station to board the train.

Okay. Did I mention that the train ride is about 15 minutes long and only $1.50!! The actual ride goes through the woods and is nice and cool. Best train ride in the area, in my opinion- and we have ridden a LOT of trains in the area:)
3 comments:
ooohhh! Wish we were closer we'd come ride that train with you!!
I think Porky the Litter Eater is way funny. Also, I can't swing anymore because it makes me sick. It looks like you and Ethan enjoy it so much!
Wow Nicholas looks a lot like Ethan!!!It's nice to see you back to blogging.
Post a Comment