Sunday, July 31, 2011

How did I live this long without a.....

YARD


SPRINKLER


DISHWASHER


WASHER AND DRYER
(I don't think I really need to explain how these appliances have changed my life with two small boys....right?)

BASEMENT
(Sometimes Ethan plays in the basement all by himself for a hour at a time- it is amazing!!)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We miss you! Your new townhome looks BEAUTIFUL! I've heard Cabin John park is awesome . .. we'll definitely have to check it out now. You've convinced me! I'm so happy that your life is easier now with all of your lovely new appliances and the things that come with your gorgeous townhome! Congrats!

Evans Family said...

Yards, Sprinklers, Dishwashers, Washer and Dryers are WONDERFUL!! I need to get me one of them basements though! :) Sounds like you are loving your new place!

Marissa said...

I definitely don't appreciate those blessings in my life nearly as much as I should. I can't imagine living without them. (I'm kinda spoiled)

Marissa said...

Also, the boys look adorable!

The Hodsons said...

Yay Alisha! I'm so happy for you. I would love to see more pictures :)