I wanted to start of this post explaining why I have this blog. It was initially created as a simple way to share pictures, thoughts, and videos with my family and loved ones who live far from us. Every year I make a book of the blog and the past year of entries to have a hard copy for our family and grandparents and the blog has turned into more of a journal, or memory-keeper. I recently came across some old pictures that I scanned onto the computer to have digital files and found some meaningful ones that I would like to post about, as part of my journal.
The interesting thing to me about memories is that they don't mean much to anyone besides the people who were a part of them. So while the stories may be interesting to read, I will probably not go into too much detail because the images and feelings are perfectly preserved in my memory. I am simply writing them down as part of a keepsake for myself and a way to easily recall them.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment