Between church, home, and school, Ethan produces many art projects. After he found some of them in the trash, (hey- only the bad ones!!) I decided I needed to find a home for his art, AND a sneakier place to throw things away!:)
Also, our fridge isn't magnetic, and even if it were, all of this would definitely not fit!
Also, our fridge isn't magnetic, and even if it were, all of this would definitely not fit!
I just measured down 10 inches from the top of the ceiling and put 6 or 7 wire nails across the top of his walls. Then, I strung hanging wire across all the nails, and used colorful clothespins to hang them up. Everybody wins.

1 comment:
Seriously! The best idea ever! I am very definitely using this idea for my girls. There are way to many papers all over my fridge and desk! Thanks!!
Post a Comment