This afternoon I was putting Nick down for a nap and Ethan came in crying that his finger was bleeding everywhere- it was. He had gotten into the fridge and opened a can of Matthew's Diet Coke and cut himself on the edge of the can. I tried to get him to wash off some of the blood, but we came up with this instead. I put a towel around his hand and secured it with an elastic. When he calmed down enough, he let me wash and bandage it. He explains it below in the movie. Also, at the end of the movie he says, "Mom, I just need another towel for my foot." because he saw a cut on his ankle.
Nick being coy. This isn't a great movie of it, but the best I could get. When we are out, and someone smiles at him, he will hide his head in his hands for 20 to 30 seconds until they leave.
If he is walking, he drops right where he is, lie on his stomach, and put his head down. It is sweetest when you are holding him and he buries his face into your neck:)

1 comment:
I love the towel idea. I'm just imagining the conversation that proceeded putting the towel on. Frustrating and funny, I bet.
Post a Comment