There is this face that Nicholas makes when he is excited that I have been trying to capture. I almost have it with these three pictures combined. He usually lifts his hands in the air, like it picture #2, and his head and hands shake while he makes this expression. #3 shows how the veins in his neck stand out, and #1 shows how he tilts his head back when he does it sometimes. I know it is silly, but we were just looking back on some of Ethan's pictures/movies from when he was this age, and I am have forgotten so many things from just a couple years ago! Also, it is fun to see the differences and similarities between the two. Ethan still makes this face:)
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your description is so, well, descriptive! I can imagine Nick doing this face just from your explanation.
Post a Comment