About a month ago, my little brother called me and asked, "Hey, how would you like to come and see me in a couple weeks?" I of course said yes:) He then proceeded to tell me that he and his wife, Janica, were being sealed to each other and then to their two boys. I will post more about the experience in a couple days, when I get more pictures from the event.
I flew out by myself with the boys the Wednesday before the sealing, and then Matthew flew in on Friday and we all left together on Sunday. It was a quick trip, but we are so grateful to have been about to be there....even if it was only half a week:)
I flew out by myself with the boys the Wednesday before the sealing, and then Matthew flew in on Friday and we all left together on Sunday. It was a quick trip, but we are so grateful to have been about to be there....even if it was only half a week:)
Ethan and Nicholas with their cousins from Arizona. Both of our families don't see much snow, so they had fun sledding together. Kylie (almost 8) was great with the boys and helping them go down the hill, etc.
A special thing that my Dad likes to do with the grandchildren is to take them on this motorized tractor. The one they used to have wore out, and so they got a new one with a trailer. Nick was the only one small enough (but big enough too....because the smaller grandchildren are just babies) to ride in the trailer.
The kids were pretty worn out at the end of the trip, so we let them watch movies one night. They were all sitting on this exercise bench together watching a show. It made for a pretty cute picture:)

No comments:
Post a Comment