Sunday, September 15, 2013

August

 Matthew brought back these soccer uniforms from Tanzania.  We were so thrilled to see him.  3 weeks is way too long!  I cry every time he leaves and comes back. 
 He got us this cool sign for our door.  The art style is called "Tinga-tinga".  We all have one with our first names too.
 We had nothing to do, and so I took the boys to a park and told them to chase the geese.  It was one of our funnest days!
 Afterward, they collected all the feathers they could find
Matthew took a day off after he returned from his trip.  We were headed home after a fun day, and there was a "family fit night" at the community center by our home.  We stopped and the had to complete 6 events to get a snow cone.  We walked a half mile, jumped rope, hit tennis balls, kicked soccer ball, ran, and threw footballs.  I didn't participate in most of it, but the boys had a blast!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

One good thing about Matthew's travels: you have some amazing souvenirs!