Nick really wanted to go to the zoo for his birthday, because he loves animals. After the zoo, we gave him a dinosaur cake (Ethan helped my decorate) and opened presents. His favorite present was this two-headed dragon. It has been weeks since his birthday, and he still sleeps with it every night and carries it everywhere!
Nick also sleeps in a bed now!
AND he is potty-trained! He got his helicopter as a reward. He has been wanting it for so long!
Nick is such a fun 3-year old. He is talking so much, and always making us laugh. His favorite phrases right now are "Not again!", and repeating everything we say in question form. Another thing I love that he says right now is, ex: "You be the lion, I be the coyote. Oh, yeah? Oh yeah?" Like we are fighting. I love it:) He still loves dragons, animals, helicopters, dinosaurs, feathers, squirrels, and insects. He has no fear of animals or insects and is always bringing me bugs he has caught. He enjoys being outside, playing with his friends, riding his scooters, playing with sticks, and being with Ethan.

1 comment:
Such a cutie! I love hearing about the phrases they say. It is so fun!
3, and potty trained? That is awesome. I'm still struggling with my 5 year old. :(
Post a Comment