
I really like these two pictures of Matthew and Ethan. Below is my favorite:)

This is my first decorative cake. My friends Ashley and Carley helped me with it. Actually, I basically just frosted it and cut it out. I thought it was pretty good for my first time. Then I saw the one below and decided that a career in cake-making would probably end with a firing.

Whoa! Good job to whoever made this one for the Halloween party! It ALMOST makes me want to eat a hamburger.
2 comments:
Very candid lovely pictures!...And Alisha, I think that your cake looks awesome. I've been wanting to take cake decorating classes. Too bad you don't live closer so we could do it together. I actually wish Heather lived closer too so she could teach me.
Awesome job Alisha!! I love your cake, it looks 100 times better then my first attempt. Have you secretly been taking classes? Seriously you've got talent sista....Sara, I love ya :) LOL I learn a lot from Duff ;)>
Post a Comment