Monday, October 27, 2008

Pacifiers

I wanted to write this before I forgot. Ethan LOVES his pacifiers. I only let him use them at nap and bedtime. So I think that he thinks of them as sort of a special treat. But lately, Matthew and I can never find them. I bought a bunch more so we could find them when they are "lost". Lately I have been finding his little stash under the dresser. I guess he hides them there. Kind of funny. Also, when he is in his crib at night, I usually sprinkle 4 or 5 in there so he can find them in the middle of the night. Some mornings when I come out to get him and we let him cry the night before, I find he has thrown his pacifiers all over the room. It is funny to picture him standing up, shaking the railings and picking up anything he can find to throw. Funny, but sad, because he is crying. Also, we will post about Africa soon. Matthew has been so busy with full-time work and part-time school. If you click on the slide-show of Ethan Pictures and click on My Photos, there is another slideshow of Safari. That wasn't the most meaningful part of the trip, but the animals are pretty cool.


No comments: