My parents had a halloween party this weekend. We had an obstacle course, bean bag throw, "fishing" from the deck for prizes, and a target shoot. It was a lot of fun, and almost everyone dressed up. I wanted to post more pictures, but I couldn't figure it out. So, anyone reading this, can you tell me how to post more than 2 or 3 pictures at a time? After I download them, only 3 at the most will show up. The kimono I am wearing was given to my grandmother (my mom's mom) from her brother who was visiting Japan. It is more than 55 years old, but it gets the job done.
Uh....Ethan is a bee, obviously. I especially liked it when he crawled around in this costume.



2 comments:
Fun Halloween costumes! Ethan is such a cutie. So there is this little boy that comes into the music store who looks a lot like your little boy. I've never met Ethan in person, but from what I can tell they are a lot alike in looks. This boy is so cute and smiles so much. Ethan seems like a smiley baby too.
Oh, and to add more then one picture...push on the link that says add another image and you can add 5 or so at a time. I actually think it goes faster though to do it one at a time.
You look so gorgeous!! I love that piece in your hair. Wow Lilly was a bug her first Halloween too. He is so precious.
Post a Comment