Monday, January 19, 2009

Haircut + walking + talking = a little boy

This is Ethan before his haircut
Ethan and Mom. His hair was super crazy after his nap

Playing a game with Dad while waiting for haircut


The look on his face during the game...



Sitting on Dad's lap for haircut




Turned into a little boy





Here's the boy again...




They gave us a little certificate and his baby hair in a little bag for us to save. He was great during the haircut and sat very quietly.

8 comments:

Jessica F. said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Evans Family said...

So grown up!

Andrea Hatch said...

Awww!! I love Ethan's haircut!!! And I love his smile : ). I am so jealous that your hair is naturally wavy...so gorgeous!!

P.S. Today rocked!!!! woot woot!

Tobey said...

I second the Awww! Too cute. I love the pic of Matthew and Ethan playing......they are 2 peas in a pod!

The Hodsons said...

Cute boy with long or short hair!

Lilianne said...

cute haircut! And I LOVE your hair, Alisha! So sassy!! You seriously have the most handsome little boy!

Marissa said...

Wow. That made me miss you guys so much. Just seeing him grown up so fast, makes me want to squeeze him. And you!

becky said...

So so so cute! He is adorable and I love the haircut!