
Monday, January 26, 2009
Some better pics of 1/20/09
This is the couple I went with to Inauguration. Andrea and I decided literally at 10pm the night before that we wanted to go. She is an amazing photgrapher, and took really great pictures. This is her husband Dan on the right. She even let me take some pictures of the two of them. I was so glad for her expertise. Also, she is way too beautiful to be behind a camera, right?:) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You lucky ducky! I think that is quite the experience and am so excited for you that you actually got to be there!! Oh, and I love your little beany!
I'm behind the camera almost all the time and that's where I feel comfortable, but you are too sweet. : )
I can't believe your hair is so long! You look way cute!
Post a Comment