Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He loves his Dad


Next week I am leaving for Utah. Matthew will be joining us the following week for the remainder of the trip, which is ending in Boise.

Whenever Ethan and I are away from Matthew, Ethan is TOTALLY sad and not himself. I know it seems sort of ridiculous to say, but I kind of didn't think he would notice, or that he would be too young to figure it out....but I am SO glad he does!!

He walks around all day saying "Dad", pointing out pictures of him, and sometimes crying a little bit when he sees his picture, or when we talk on the phone or webcam.

We are meant to be together, and are happier when we are.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

That is so cute that you see the difference in Ethan...and that he gets emotional when he sees pictures of Matthew! Sooo sweet.

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE how much boys love their daddys. Ethan is so dang cute!!!

The Hodsons said...

So sweet!!! I think Brynlee too is totally into her Daddy!!